- Nagashima & Ohno and Tsunematsu Yanase & Sekine, with the participation of all lawyers from both firms, combine to form Nagashima Ohno & Tsunematsu, the first Japanese law firm of more than 100 lawyers, and quickly organizes to become a full service firm.
- Establishment of New York Office.
- Establishment of Singapore Office.
- Establishment of Bangkok Office.
Establishment of HCMC Office.
Establishment of Shanghai Office.
- Establishment of Hanoi Office.
Relocation of Tokyo Office to Marunouchi (JP Tower).